Available as a browser extension and as a mobile app, MetaMask equips you with a key vault, secure login, token wallet, and token exchange—everything you need to manage your digital assets. Explore …
Now let us begin with the process of synchronization
The steps for the same are as follows:
- 1.Initially, you will need to install the extension and activate it.
- 2.Tap on getting started.
- 3.Tap on Import wallet.
- 4.Now, select either “No thanks” or “I agree” on whether you want to share your data or not.
- 5.Refer to and enter your 12-word secret recovery phrase and make sure that there are spaces between the words. Then, assign a password for the app and click Import.
- 6.Tap all done and you are done with the process.
In this blog, we have tried to give our best to give you specifically in detail guidance on how to synchronize MetaMask mobile app to the Chrome extension along with the essentials required for executing the process and here the point to remember is that ideally you should do the MetaMask login on both the versions before you implement the given process. We hope this was a helpful and significant blog for you.